Sunday, February 3, 2008

Island Life

I'm living in paradise down here on the island of Palau. The water is crystal clear with shades of blue I have never seen. The islands jut out of the water and are covered with some of the greenest greens on earth. The sun shines beautifully overhead and warms the Earth beneath my feet. Even when it rains its an amazing experience. The night sky is filled with millions of stars, ones I have not seen since my time in Africa.

I am living the true island life down here. Such a chill atmosphere where time doesn't seem to matter. People seem to have a different outlook on life. They seem not to take life as seriously as the rest of the world, at least not as seriously as Americans do. I found the same chill attitude toward life in Africa. I love that outlook on life, it's less stressful and gives you more opportunities to actually enjoy and live life. I'm still trying to figure out this whole life thing and what its all about so the more opportunities I have to live and enjoy life, the better.

So this Blog will hopefully be a small record of the places I visit and the people I meet in my travels. I hope that I never take life too seriously and experience all that it has to offer me.


No comments: